<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11757088?origin\x3dhttps://thenicevoice.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 31, 2005

11:03 AM - To Blog..or to Blog. THAT is the question!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shoot! My very own blog! This is fantastic. Hey Victoria, thanks for making this happen for me.

A dear friend of mine, who is also a radio personality, told me a few weeks ago that his radio station had given him the opportunity to keep an "online journal" on the station website. I thought it was an incredible idea. I salivated at the idea of being able to share my most inner thoughts with the people who keep me company during the midday. Although I constantly try to come up with ways to invite you, the listener, inside of my head - -I felt uneasy about attempting to keep a blog on the KISS website. I didn't want to "steal" his idea. But before I could even tell him how I felt, he said, "Hey! Why don't YOU keep a blog on the KISS website?" I was elated.

So, there you have it! Welcome to my blog! This is where I can record my ramblings, my thoughts, my whatever. I am beyond excited about the opportunity to invite you inside of my head. It won't be long before you realize that I am just a regular ole' woman, just like anyone else.

See ya in a minute!