<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11757088?origin\x3dhttps://thenicevoice.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 22, 2005

1:10 PM - HAPPY FRIDAY!

I wish I had the time to write a book. I would dedicate an entire book to my daily experience riding the NYC transit system. There is not a single day that goes by that I'm not throughly entertained SOMETHING that happens on the train or in the subway. In fact, my experiences would probably make an excellent TV show.

Like, the time this homeless man was on the 1 train telling jokes. I mean, this man had me in stitches. I tried not to laugh...but I couldn't help myself. He was like, "WHAT ARE Y'ALL LOOKING AT?? Y'ALL ARE IN MY HOUSE! This is so wrong. A brotha can't even get no sleep 'round here. You track dirt all on my living room floor, you sit on my bed, and the bell just won't stop ringing. DING DONG. DING DONG."

He said all of that with a straight face. I busted out laughing like I was in a comedy show. When he saw me smile . .he smiled also. I gave him a dollar for his comedic skills.

I can't wait to blog about the drummer at Grand Central Station . . . and how he changed my life.

Until next time . . .


Post a Comment