I know, I know. I suck.
I haven't blogged in a very, very, very long time. I aint even gonna sit here and make excuses either. I've always been taught that excuses are lame.
I've been meaning to blog about the KISS FM Phenomenal Woman Luncheon. It was really nice. The atmosphere, the food . .and the highlight of my year, meeting Fantasia Barrino. We didn't get to talk much. I complimented her . . .I hugged her . . .I cried as she performed . . .and then she left. But yet, it was still a great experience.
It's just something about me and other women who have struggled as single moms. There's an instant connection. I've been there. I truly understand. I too, walked with my head held low . . .but somehow, she overcame some really tough times. I admire her for that. I pray that her journey will inspire other single moms out there to keep on keepin on.
I loves me some Fantasia. Oh . . .and did I mention that the girl can SANG? Lord have mercy.
More later.
No . . .for real. I promise.