I'm mentally exhausted. I think sometimes mental exhaustion is worse than physical exhaustion. At times I feel so overwhelmed . . . it's downright scary. In fact, I don't have the strength to blog this evening. But I do want to share the following.
Whatever you are going through, you can make it. Do not put yourself down. Do not count yourself out the game. Do not dump your anger on others or play the blame game. Do not shut down, withdraw and isolate yourself. Help is on the way. Cancel the pity party. Get up! Shake off the stress, doubt and worry. Focus on solutions. Pray for discernment, courage and wisdom. Analyze your options. Make a decision. Take action and move forward one step at a time. You will have a great testimony of your faith, endurance and creative problem solving skills. You will come through this stronger and wiser.
A wonderful woman by the name of Jewel Diamond Taylor is the author of the above blurb. She is awesome.
I just re-read her words of encouragement. Somehow, I feel better already. I'm going to bed now. Nitey-nite.