<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11757088?origin\x3dhttps://thenicevoice.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 14, 2005

1:24 PM -

...continued


So, as they started reading the NOT GUILTY verdict(s) I felt a sigh of relief. I started screaming, my mother starting doing her Holy Ghost dance. (with her bad knee) I almost over slept this morning because waiting for the verdict emotionally drained me.

It would have hurt my heart to see Michael go to jail for something that he simply did not do. The entire trial was ridiculous . . . from the very beginning. To consider the testimony of a habitual liar was beyond my comprehension.

After I calmed my nerves, I took my thoughts a bit further . . .and started thinking about the many people who are currently in jail for crimes they didn't commit. I felt compelled to say a prayer for them.


Post a Comment