<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11757088?origin\x3dhttps://thenicevoice.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 14, 2005

7:57 AM -

I really should be ashamed of myself. I asked for this blasted blogger . . .and I don't even blog regularly.

I only have a few minutes before I jump in the shower . . .so let me make this one quick.

I fell asleep extremely early last night due to extreme mental exhaustion. This whole Michael Jackson thing wore me out. When my husband picked me up from the train station yesterday, I got into the car . . .and he says, "THE VERDICT! THE VERDICT! THEY'VE REACHED A VERDICT! I don't feel so good. I'm nervous."

I kinda looked at him sideways, not believing that this whole Michael Jackson thing had him worried to that extent. He was on his way to Manhattan. So he got out the car to get on the train . .and I immediately drove to my mother's house.

When I got there and sat down to check out the news coverage, I suddenly felt sick. For real. My heart starting racing, and I felt a little queasy. I started to think, "What if the verdict is guilty? What if they lock him up?"

PART II a little later. I gotta go to work!


Post a Comment