<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11757088?origin\x3dhttp://thenicevoice.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 22, 2005

12:35 PM -

My friend told me that God speaks to us in our dreams because sometimes when we're awake, we don't listen the way we should. Well, I've had a series of some really strange dreams lately.

Just last night, I had a dream that I was standing in the doorway of a church. I was thanking the congregation for welcoming me & my husband. As I was speaking, I gazed over to the left where someone's house had apparently caught on fire. I was looking at the aftermath...a charred frame, and water damage. I didn't personally know the lady who lived there . . .but I knew her kids. The woman walked up to the door of what used to be her home but was afraid to walk in. I think she must have left her children at home alone. She was afraid to find out what was on the other side of the door. I asked my husband to go into the building . . because I too, was afraid. He brought out a small child who was burned in the fire, but the baby wasn't crying. I was frantic. I called 911. The dispatcher told me to apply ice to the child's burns. Meanwhile, the mother of the baby simply walked away seemingly unconcerned about her child.

The night before, I had another disheartning dream. I drove into a huge pothole that left me underground. The car ended up on it's hood, and I was upside down & injured. I didn't see the pothole because there was a house on fire on the block and the smoke from the fire prevented me from seeing where I was going. I called 911 on my cell . . .but when they asked me about my location, I couldn't tell them because I was underground, unable to see the street sign. I was in a lot of pain and was hysterical because I was afraid that I would see a mouse or rat in this underground area - - and I wouldn't be able to run because my ankle was broken.

God, what are you trying to tell me? I'm listening.


Post a Comment